INSTITUTE PROGRAMS > SPECIAL PROGRAMS > PRACTITIONER SUPERVISION
Practitioners can request that a MIBE staff member attend their breathexperience class or an individual session for the specific purpose of receiving supervision to facilitate their continued growth and development. This supervision time can be arranged at the convenience of both staff member and practitioner.
For a practitioner to become an independent trainer of a Middendorf Training Program, there are five requirements.
- Actively practice Middendorf Breathexperience for seven years after certification.
- Participate in at least three post-graduate training courses in a period of five years.
- Become an Intern (assistant teacher) in a training program for at least three and one half years.
- Demonstrate depth of understanding of breathexperinece.
- Receive authorization from Juerg Roffler.